[Blueboard] Call for Papers: Aparem Invitation

Florence T. Ladion fladion at ateneo.edu
Fri Jun 19 14:38:15 PHT 2015

CALL For PAPERS

The Asia Pacific Association for Research on Eye Movements (APAREM) is
pleased to announce

                   http://asiapacificaparem.wix.com/aparem-1

its official launch at SoLLs.INTEC 2015 from 29 to 30 Sept. 2015

                (https://sollsintec2015.wordpress.com)

Academics and individuals in the field of clinical, computational & applied
sciences,
linguistics & applied linguistics, education, psychology, engineering,
neurophysiology, neuropsychology &  manufacturing, just to name a few, who
are involved in eye movement research, are invited
to submit their *papers for presentations at: *sollsintec2015 at gmail.com
by June 30th, 2015.

--
Professor Dr. THANG Siew Ming
The School of Language Studies and Linguistics

President of PacCALL; Co-chair of GLoCALL2010-2015:
Vice President of APAREM (Asia Pacific Assoc.for Research in Eye Movements)
Editor of CALL Journal Special Issue 2015
<http://glocall.org/pluginfile.php/13336/mod_label/intro/CALL%20FOR%20PAPER%202013-2014%20%20final%203.docx>
(ISI
Q2)
Latest Publication  CALL Journal (ISI Q2)
<http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09588221.2014.903979#.U2rSMqIyT1s>
 (2014) & TAPER (ISI Q2)
<http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40299-014-0185-2>(2015)
Plenary speaker for  KAMALL 2014 (Korean Assoc.of Multimedia-assisted
Language Learning)
Plenary speaker for AsiaTEFL 2015 (in Nanjing)

*Join me in GLoCALL2015 in Daejeon, Korea
www.glocall.org
*Join me for APAREM launch in UKM 29-30 Sept
http://asiapacificaparem.wix.com/aparem-1