[Blueboard] Extension of Opening of Murphy's Walk

Susana A Del Rosario sdelrosario at ateneo.edu
Sat Jun 20 11:29:53 PHT 2015

​Date            :      20 June 2015

Memo to     :      The University Community

>From          :      Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza

                          Director - Campus Safety and Mobility Office
(CSMO)

Subject      :      Extension of Opening of Murphy's Walk

We would like to inform the community that we will be extending the opening
of Murphy's Walk behind the High School Covered Courts until *August 23,
2015. *This is in line with the transfer of Junior High School from the
Grade School complex to Bellarmine Hall affecting our campus traffic.

We would like to remind again the pedestrians to take precautions when
crossing the road and using the stairs especially during the rainy season.

Thank you.

Please email comments to:  *Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza *at
mjmendoza at ateneo.edu or
                                *Engr. Nhoy Almosera* at
jalmosera at ateneo.edu