[Blueboard] Fwd: Survey on OD Education and Practice in the Philippines

Ateneo CORD cord.soss at ateneo.edu
Wed Jun 17 11:32:50 PHT 2015

Good day!

The Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (CORD) is
conducting a study on the state of Organization Development in the
Philippines. The purpose of this study is to describe the practice,
outcomes and drivers of success in OD in our country. Furthermore, this
study aims to describe the profile and beliefs of Filipino OD
practitioners.

We wish to invite you to take part in this study by answering our survey,
which can be accessed through this link: https://goo.gl/0TTeVa

Please answer this questionnaire candidly. Rest assured that all
information gathered through this material will be kept confidential and
used only for the purposes of this study.

If you have any questions about this survey, you may contact Ateneo CORD at
4266065 / 4266001 local 5263, or email Eds Lantin at mlantin at ateneo.edu
Thank you!​