[Blueboard] Career Opportunity at the Office of the Province Assistant for Jesuit Healthcare
equidlat at admu.edu.ph
equidlat at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jun 8 16:33:39 PHT 2015
Vacancy: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Office of the Province Assistant for Jesuit Healthcare
Philippine Province Society of Jesus
Under the supervision of the Province Assistant for Jesuit Healthcare (PAH),
the Administrative Assistant addresses the day to day concerns and operations
of the Philippine Jesuit Healthcare.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Administrative Support
- Keeps health records and Advance Directive Forms of all Jesuits in
- Receives and purchases requests for medicines, vaccines, and other
related needs of Jesuits from the provinces or from abroad.
- Receives Jesuits/visitors in the absence of the PAH in the infirmary.
- Prepares Letters of Authorization forms for use of Jesuits who wish
to avail of hospital services or medical consultations.
- Schedules provisions of anti-flu and pneumococcal vaccines every
year for all the Jesuits in the Philippines.
- Screens masterlist of Jesuits in the Philippine Province and to
which community each one belongs, in preparation for the renewal
of their health cards, to optimize use of this privilege.
- Prepare invitations to the Feast of St. Ignatius celebrations in
July and Christmas cards and gifts to the infirmary residents?
doctors, superior of Jesuit communities and donor-friends of the
2. Communication and Coordination
- Coordinates/assists Jesuits confined in hospitals or those going
for medical consultations.
- Coordinates admission of Jesuit patients from the provinces
into hospitals in Manila; arranges their continuing post-operative
- Arranges schedule, and prepares of survey questionnaires and letters
of authorization for Jesuits who wish to avail of executive check-ups
at The Medical City prior to check-in of patient.
- Goes over patients? hospital bills and negotiates professional
- Provides medical updates to the PAH and the Vice Provincial of
the Society of Jesus on Jesuits who are confined in hospitals
in Manila, in coordination with the nurses-in-charge.
3. Performs other tasks requested by the PAH.
- Bachelors Degree holder
- With 5 years experience in Administrative responsibilities
- Familiarity in the Jesuit Community is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Has commendable interpersonal and communication skills
For interested applicants please send your application to Ms. Evelyn A.
Quidlat, JM Lucas Infirmary, Loyola House of Students or contact
426-6101 local 3560/3564.
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
More information about the Blueboard