[Blueboard] University OIC

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Mon Jun 8 16:13:47 PHT 2015

        [image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           University OIC

I leave for France on 15 June 2015 to attend the conferral of the Honorary
Degree by the Université Catholique de Lille on Fr Bienvenido F Nebres SJ.

Atty Jaime G Hofileña, Vice President for Social Development, will be
Officer-in-Charge from 15 to 21 June 2015.

My office has my coordinates while I am in France.

Your prayers please for fruitful engagements and safe travel. Thank you.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ