[Blueboard] Demise of RAFAEL R. JIMENEZ

Office of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools [LS] vployola at ateneo.edu
Fri Jun 5 08:28:00 PHT 2015

[image: Inline image 1]

MEMO TO    :     The Loyola Schools Community

FROM           :      *Maria Luz C. Vilches, Ph.D.*

                             Acting Vice President

SUBJECT     :       *Demise of RAFAEL R. JIMENEZ*

It is with deep sadness that we announce the passing of *MR. RAFAEL R.
JIMENEZ*, part-time lecturer of the Department of Communication.

The wake will start today, June 4, 12:00 noon until June 7, Sunday, 8:00 am at
the Our Lady of Fatima Church in Philamlife Village, Las Piñas City. His
remains will be brought to Bacolod on June 9, Tuesday. The wake in Bacolod
will be at the Redemptorist Church until June 10, Wednesday night. Burial
will be at the Silay Catholic Cemetery on June 11, Thursday, after the 8:00
am mass at the Silay Cathedral.

            Please pray for the eternal repose of his soul.