[Blueboard] Opening of Murphy's Walk

Susana A Del Rosario sdelrosario at ateneo.edu
Tue Jun 2 16:42:02 PHT 2015

​Date            :      2 June 2015

Memo to     :      The University Community

>From          :      Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza

                          Director - Campus Safety and Mobility Office
(CSMO)

Subject      :      Opening of Murphy's Walk

 We would like to inform the community that we will temporarily open the
pedestrian gate at Murphy's Walk behind the High School Covered Courts from 08
June to 21 June 2015. This is in anticipation of the traffic along
Katipunan Road that is expected to build up during and days after the
opening of classes. This will also give ample time for residents of nearby
subdivisions using this gate to plan an alternate means to enter and exit
the campus.

As a safety measure, we will assign guard to assist pedestrians in crossing
the road and secure the area.

We also would like to remind pedestrians to take precaution when crossing
the road and when using the stairs especially during the rainy season.

Thank you.

Please email comments to:  *Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza *at
mjmendoza at ateneo.edu or
                                *Engr. Nhoy Almosera* at
jalmosera at ateneo.edu