[Blueboard] JOB VACANCY at the Office of Human Resource Management & Organization Development
Careers in Ateneo
careers.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Tue Jun 2 11:57:15 PHT 2015
This Job Vacancy is under the Category A of the Employee Referral Program
*HR Officer II (OS VII)*
Office of Human Resource Management & Organization Development
Under the supervision of the Policy Development and HR Relations Section
Head through the Head for Employee Relations and Engagement, the HRMOD
Officer II primarily coordinates with different units/offices and
individuals on HR relations and employee engagement programs
*Main Duties and Responsibilities*
1. HR/Employee Relations
· Assists in labor related matters and disciplinary action cases.
· Provides secretariat, administrative, and logistical support for
investigations involving fact-finding or disciplinary action committee
meetings; and CBA negotiations.
· Serves as a liaison and coordinates with the Union and the
different units/ offices and individuals, as needed.
· Serves as secretariat to various committees, such as the LMC
(Labor-Management Council), HRMOD-Administrator Partners (HR-AP), and HR
Council, including but not limited to taking/preparing minutes of meetings,
taking charge of logistical requirements, and ensuring follow through of HR
issues needing attention.
· Monitors action items discussed in the LMC/HR-AP/ HR Council
meetings and ensures follow through by responsible parties.
· Drafts communication and documents (e.g. Notice of Charge, DAC
Guidelines, Disciplinary Action Memorandum, OHRMOD Cover Memorandum for
Union Leave requests and other missives)for the approval of the Head -
EER&E, Head - PD&HRRS, and/or Director - OHRMOD.
· Disseminates information regarding meetings, conferences, and
schedules of activities under the PD&HRR Section.
· Serves as a communications link responding to Section-related
· Ensures a common understanding and the uniform implementation of
HR Policies and Procedures (including the Staff Manual/Code of Discipline).
2. Policy Development
· Assists in review, revision, and drafting of HR policies.
· Serves as compliance officer for the observance of statutory
requirements with respect to compliance of OHRMOD to statutory and/or
mandatory requirements (e.g., DOLE, BIR, SSS, Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth, etc.).
3. Engagement Programs
· Assists in creating the University Employee Engagement philosophy
· Assists in designing the University Employee Engagement programs.
· Researches best practices on employee engagement within the
academic community and other industries.
· Communicates and markets the University's employee engagement
programs to unit heads and employees.
· Organizes and manages the engagement programs of the Section.
· Collaborates with Talent Management & Organization Development
· Maintains, updates, and monitors record of Engagement Programs of
· Monitors the level of employee engagement in the University
through engagement studies.
· Prepares evaluation reports and coordinates feedback sessions
with regard to employee engagement.
4. Section Support
· Keeps financial records (e.g., expense accounts, budget
allocations) of the Section.
· Prepares Order for a Check, Petty Cash Vouchers and request for
· Ensures confidentiality and safeguards confidential
matters/documents of the Office/University.
· Maintains, updates, and monitors Section-related documents
(e.g. record of Union leaves, requests and Disciplinary Action.)
· Graduate of any 4-year course
· At least 3 years experience in project management
· Knowledge in labor laws as applied in a unionized environment is
· Experience in handling staff relations in a junior management
function is an advantage.
· Experience in handling CBA negotiations is an advantage.
· Has commendable interpersonal skills (ability to build rapport
and work well with others)
· Ability to design and manage multiple programs and projects at a
· Ability to safeguard confidential records, files and other
matters internal to the Section, the Office, and including those involving
other units of the University.
· Have above average communication skills (verbal and written).
· Ability to document, take minutes, and prepare a summary of a
· Ability to facilitate discussions.
· Has basic knowledge in statistics and research.
Interested applicants must submit the following:
I. Letter of intent addressed to HR Head, duly endorsed by your
· why you want to apply for the position?
· why you think you are qualified for the position?
· what you can contribute to the office if you were hired in this
II. Letter of Recommendation from your immediate supervisor (see
The above stated documents, along with your updated resume must be
submitted on or before 12 June 2015 to:
Christine L. Velasco
HR Assistant II
Workforce Planning and Capability Development
Office of Human Resource Management and Organization Development
*OHRMOD - Care, service and solutions @ work*
*Workforce Planning & Capability Development*
*Office of Human Resource Management & Organization Development*
*4266001 loc. 4158*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Letter of Recommendation Form May 2015.docx
Size: 43141 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.ateneo.edu/pipermail/blueboard/attachments/20150602/27d48cf6/attachment-0001.bin
More information about the Blueboard