[Blueboard] Ateneo Press books at the The Lobby Shop of The Manila Hotel

Ateneo University Press unipress at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jun 1 10:04:12 PHT 2015

We are pleased to let you know that the Ateneo Press books on culture
and heritage have found another home at The Lobby Shop of The Manila Hotel.

The Manila Hotel, built in 1912, is a historic landmark located along
Manila Bay. As you enter the hotel lobby, you are greeted by a wide
expanse of space lighted by beautiful chandeliers. It was home to
General Douglas MacArthur in the 1930s and has hosted a number of
historic personalities and celebrities, including world leaders like
John F. Kennedy, authors like Ernest Hemingway, and entertainers like
The Beatles and Michael Jackson.

We have a beautiful country, rich in culture and the arts. We want to
share this with the world.