[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + PEDRO GONZALES BERNARDO JR.

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 28 08:23:36 PHT 2015

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of* + PEDRO GONZALES
BERNARDO JR.*, who passed away last Wednesday, 26 August 2015. Mr. Pedro
Bernardo is the father of Mrs. Angela Faith Bernardo-Daguman, faculty
member of the Math Subject Area, Ateneo de Manila High School.

The wake is at their residence at Brgy. Balubal, Sariaya, Quezon Province.
The interment will be on Saturday, 29 August 2015.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr. Pedro Bernardo Jr. eternal rest, and to
his family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant