[Blueboard] PHP86, 300.00 IN FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE RECEIVED BY THIRTY-SIXTH SAP PLAN MEMBER

Compensation and Benefits [HRMOD] compben.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Wed Aug 26 07:50:14 PHT 2015

[image: Inline image 1]

*PHP86,300.00 IN FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE RECEIVED BY THIRTY-SIXTH SAP PLAN
MEMBER *

The thirty-sixth member-beneficiary of the Sickness Aid Plan received
Php86,300.00.

The Sickness Aid Plan was conceptualized and is funded by employee-members
who contribute PHP100.00 each to help out a co-employee/member who gets
sick of a dreaded disease or who is confined at the ICU.

To date since its inception in 2005, the fund has disbursed more than two
million pesos, or Php2,575,300.00 to be exact, to 36 recipients.

To become a member, an initial contribution of PHP200.00 is required.  Once
a plan member is given assistance, the amount given will be replenished by
deducting PHP100.00 from each member’s pay through salary deduction.

When pooled together, the PHP100.00 contribution of each member can provide
life-saving assistance.

Currently, the SAP has 852 active members.

Join the Sickness Aid Plan – Be a member today and help out a co-employee
when a need arises and if, GOD forbid, you will be the one who will need
financial assistance, your co-employees are here to help you out.

Click on the link and view the SAP policy:

http://www.ateneo.edu/hrmo/sickness-aid-plan

For inquiries, please call Ms. Suzanne L. Melaya at 4127.

*Thirty-sixth Beneficiary of the Sickness Aid Plan (SAP)*

*[image: Inline image 2]*

On 8 July 2015, Mr. Antonio S. Gallano was rushed to the hospital due to
left-sided weakness and was diagnosed of Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA) or
stroke. He was confined at the East Avenue Medical Center for eight (8)
days.

He was advised by his doctor to undergo physical therapy (PT) sessions to
improve muscle strength and coordination. He is scheduled three times a
week for his PT sessions at the hospital.

Mr. Gallano is a retiree from the Communication Department, Loyola Schools.
 He served the University for 31 years.

On 31 August 2015 payroll (available on 27 August 2015), PHP100.00 will be
deducted from the salary of all SAP members.

To express his personal message of gratitude, Mr. Antonio S. Gallano wrote:

I would like to thank your overwhelming support, in behalf of my family who
have given me financial support together with your prayers. I promise I
would be very back soon.

Antonio S. Gallano

Retiree

Communication Department, Loyola Schools