[Blueboard] Ateneo is Home:Community

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 25 16:39:31 PHT 2015

Ateneo is Home features the video titled 'Septiembre 2013: Isang Pagbabalik
Tanaw sa Zamboanga Siege'. You may view it here.
<http://www.ateneo.edu/ateneoishome/article/community-hope-and-genuine-service-midst-challenges-and-crisis>

As we have relaunched the Ateneo is Home website in its new home (
www.ateneo.edu/ateneoishome), we believe it is inspiring to see how, like
Ateneo de Manila, our sister universities have their own challenges to face
which they, like us, deal with with much compassion and fervor for
service.  Let us find hope in knowing that spread throughout the
Philippines are people and institutions with whom we share the same
Ignatian formation as well as hard work towards contributing to a better
nation for us all.

Also, we desire to spread this advocacy about Zamboanga and its struggles
to everyone. As part of a larger community of Jesuit schools in the
country, it would be meaningful to immerse ourselves in their issues and
perhaps, even be involved and take part in making things better for them in
whatever capacity we may have while being here in Manila.

Thank you very much!

--
*OFFICE FOR MISSION AND IDENTITY*
*Ateneo de Manila University*