[Blueboard] Coffee table book on the Papal Visit

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Mon Aug 24 15:48:21 PHT 2015

*GRAB A COPY NOW!*

*The coffee table book on the Papal Visit entitled “I am here... to be
with you”, published for the Catholic Bishops Conference of the
Philippines (CBCP) is now available at Jesuit Communications' Tanging
Yaman outlets (Sonolux Building and SM Megamall Atrium).

For inquiries, call 426-5971 local 113.**

*The 160-page book contains a collection of photographs and the full
texts of all the speeches and homilies of Pope Francis during his visit
in the country last January 15-19, 2015.

Featured in this book are insights from Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio
Cardinal Tagle, Palo Archbishop John F. Du,  Paranaque Bishop Jesse M.
Mercado, Fr. Rufino C. Sescon, Jr., Fr. Carlos V. Reyes, Fr. Rolando de
la Rosa, O.P., Presidential Communications Operations Office Secretary
Herminio B. Coloma, and  Inquirer editor Lito B. Zulueta.

Lingayen-Dagupan Archbishop Socrates B. Villegas, CBCP President
provides an introduction.

As Fr. Catalino G. Arevalo, SJ writes in his foreword:

/Pope Francis has come and gone.  We have all experienced personally
what this "unleashed wave of love" was like while he was here.  For some
four full days, I believe so many of us felt it./

--
Visit Jesuit Communications atwww.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

“Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM ”
- Earl Shaof