[Blueboard] 2nd Philippine Literary Festival

Ateneo University Press unipress at admu.edu.ph
Tue Aug 18 09:31:41 PHT 2015

Another happy event for the Ateneo University Press! We will be
participating in the 2nd Philippine Literary Festival, organized by
National Book Store and Raffles Makati. This event is headlined by
bestselling and award-winning authors Matthew Quick and Meg Wolitzer
from August 28 to 30 at the Raffles Makati. Admission is free for all
events.

 From the Ateneo Press, our three (3) young and highly talented and
creative authors will jumpstart the program of activities on Day 1,
August 28, from 10am-12noon. Spend time with Charlie Samuya Veric, Paolo
Ven Paculan, and Ronald Cruz as they enthrall you with their
masterpieces which will be formally launched in the coming Harvest 2015
book launch! Please come and enjoy this special time with us! Cheers!