[Blueboard] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS + PEDRO MELENDEZ

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 18 08:14:02 PHT 2015

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of* + PEDRO MELENDEZ*, who
passed away last Saturday, 15 August 2015. Mr. Melendez is the
father-in-law of Mr. Abraham P. Cabuhat Jr., maintenance staff of the
Ateneo de Manila High School.

The wake is at their residence in Malabago, Pangasinan.

Interment details will be shared when available.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr. Pedro Melendez eternal rest, and to
his family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant