[Blueboard] Reminder: Ignatian Festival closing mass

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Thu Aug 13 15:09:34 PHT 2015

[image: Inline image 1]

While we will continue with our different efforts to deepen our Ignatian
formation, Ignatian Festival month ends on Friday. We would like to invite
everyone to a simple Ateneo community mass.  Below are the details:

Where: College Chapel
When: August 14, Friday, 12 noon

Our University President Father Jett Villarin SJ will be the Presider and
Homilist.

Let us gather in love and service!  See you!

*Ignatian Festival 2015 is brought to you by Ateneo co-presented by San
Miguel Corporation, Sponsored by SMART, Ateneo College '65, Meralco, Puff
Corn, Chiz Curls, Presto, Espesyal, Pretzel Crisps, Wave, Dynamite, X.O.*