[Blueboard] Trial access to Digital Theatre Plus until August 26, 2015

Rizal Library [LS] rizal.library.ls at ateneo.edu
Wed Aug 12 16:43:59 PHT 2015

To the Ateneo community:

The Loyola Schools has once again been granted trial access to Digital
Theatre Plus until August 26, 2015. The trial can likewise be accessed
off-campus (through the bit.ly/rloffcampusaccess link).

Digital Theatre Plus offers schools, colleges and universities
worldwide the access to some of the most critically acclaimed
performances from recent history, as well as interviews, documentaries
and iconic performances captured by our renowned partners.

This is a good resource for those who need access to high-quality
performances of Shakespeare and other classic texts, as well as drama
and theatre students who are seeking insight into the creative
industries, and want to hear from professionals working as actors,
directors, or designers.

Trial access link: https://www.digitaltheatreplus.com/

We would appreciate your feedback on the database before the end of
the trial period. Please do not hesitate to contact us or anyone at
the Reference desk (G/F, New Rizal Library) should you need further
assistance.

Thank you.

*The RIS Team*
*Reference and Information Services Section*
Rizal Library, First Pacific Hall
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City
1108, Metro Manila

Tel. Nos.:   426-6001 local 5564 & 5559
Website:    http://rizal.library.ateneo.edu/