[Blueboard] Loyola Campus Internet Slowdown

Patrick J. Medina pmedina at ateneo.edu
Wed Aug 12 14:03:13 PHT 2015

To the Loyola Heights community,

We apologize for the slow Internet we are currently experiencing as we
are still working on activating more capacity for the Loyola campus.

This upgrading process was already started in April, but unfortunately
the project suffered some unforeseen setbacks which did not happen
with the previous years' smoother implementations.

Our service provider has promised us that the upgrade will completed
by 19 August at the latest.  We will continue to closely monitor their
progress and they might be able to deliver earlier than their promised
date.

Thank you.