[Blueboard] Forum on Laudato Si' with Cardinal Tagle - Thursday, 13 Aug 2015

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Wed Aug 12 09:12:30 PHT 2015

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           Forum on Laudato Si' with Cardinal Tagle -
Thursday, 13 Aug 2015

As earlier announced, a forum on Laudato Si’ (Praise be to You) will be
held on Thursday, August 13, 8:30 to 11:30 AM at the Henry Lee Irwin SJ
Theatre, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City. Manila
Archbishop Luis Antonio G. Cardinal Tagle will deliver the keynote address.

We are inviting the University community to listen and learn about Pope
Francis’ message in his second encyclical letter on “care for our common
home.”

Limited seats are available at the Irwin Theatre. Interested parties must
reserve. Please email commpr at ateneo.edu. However, more seats are available
at the Leong Hall for our students, faculty and the community, where there
will be a live (simultaneous) telecast of the said forum. The forum will
also be livestreamed at http://on-air.ateneo.edu/stream/

For more details, please refer to the Blueboard announcement:
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#label/Blueboard/14f01c86340b1063

As members of the Ateneo community who desire to be lux in Domino (light in
the Lord), let us come together to gain knowledge and understanding on how
to “care for our common home.”

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President