[Blueboard] Aug 12 Barrio Ignacio Celebration

John Arvin C. Basa jbasa at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 11 15:46:02 PHT 2015

As we approach the end of the month-long Ignatian Festival,
we invite you to join us in a simple gathering organized by
the Loyola Schools students, called "*Barrio Ignacio*."

On August 12, Wednesday, the celebration will begin with the:

*Mass in honor of the First Companions*
4:45pm at the Church of the Gesu
Presider: Fr. Francis Alvarez, SJ

After the Mass, Barrio Ignacio festivities will happen at
Cervini Field with fun games, intermission numbers,
and a simple Filipino-style* salu-salo*.

See you all at Barrio Ignacio!

Brought to you by:
Faith Formation Cluster (FFC)
Council of Organizations of the Ateneo (COA)
Ateneo Resident Students Association (ARSA)
LS Office of Student Activities (OSA)
LS Office of Campus Ministry (OCM)