[Blueboard] Request to answer: July 22 Employees Gathering Evaluation

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 10 16:17:51 PHT 2015

[image: Inline image 2]

Peace!  We would like to once again thank everyone who helped and
participated during our July 22 Ateneo Employees' Gathering.  We hope it
was meaningful for all of us.

At this point, we would like to request participants of that activity to
kindly answer the attached evaluation form.  Since it was the first time
that we gathered in such a manner, we would like to get your insights and
opinion on what we conducted.   You may respond online or by completing a
hard copy and giving it to the Office for Mission and Identity (OMI).

It would be much appreciated if we can get your responses by August 12,
2015, Wednesday.

Thank you very much!

Online Evaluation Form http://goo.gl/forms/R13crA4vj8