[Blueboard] ITRMO on limited manpower (Erratum)

Anna Christine M. Amarra camarra at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 7 07:57:54 PHT 2015

Good morning!

This is to inform the community that the IT Resource Management Office
(ITRMO) will be on limited manpower today, August 7, to answer technical
support related requests. Our staff will be participating in "Tulungan para
sa Bahay ni Juan: Sali na sa Housebuild", one of the Central Admin
activities for the Ignatian Festival.

You may still reach us at local 4185 for urgent concerns.

--

IT Resource Management Office
Faura Hall Rm. 220