[Blueboard] Deanship of the Ateneo School of Government

Office of the President [OP] president at ateneo.edu
Wed Aug 5 16:32:03 PHT 2015

​[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           University Community

Subject            :           Deanship of the Ateneo School of Government

The term of Dr Antonio G La Viña, Dean of the Ateneo School of Government
(ASOG), ends after SY 2015-2016. I am thus requesting the VP-APS to
activate the process of identifying possible members of the search
committee. I also request the ASOG to already hold consultations and
school-level meetings to discuss and draw feedback on the following:

1.      The priority needs and expectations of the School

2.      The most important qualities of the Dean

3.      A list of possible candidates for the Dean

I would appreciate it if nominations to the search committee were submitted
to the Office of the President via email (president at ateneo.edu) on or
before 15 August 2015. This will give me enough time to compose the search
committee, who will consider feedback from the ASOG, conduct interviews,
and submit recommendations to the President. The target is for the search
committee to finish its report by 15 October 2015. A decision by the first
week of November 2015 will ensure better transition in school leadership.

Thank you.

ad majorem Dei gloriam,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ

Office of the President