[Blueboard] Request for Prayers + Minerva C. Laforteza

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 4 18:12:21 PHT 2015

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Prayers are requested for the repose of the soul of

*+ MINERVA C. LAFORTEZA*, who passed away today, Tuesday, 4 August 2015.
Ms. Minerva Laforteza is the eldest sister of Ms. Caroline C. Laforteza,
faculty member of the English Subject Area, Ateneo de Manila High School.

Here are the details of the wake:

*DATE*

*TIME*

*VENUE*

*SERVICES*

Wednesday,

6:00 PM

Loyola Columbary, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City

Wake Mass

Thursday,

Friday,

Saturday,

Interment details will be shared when available.

We pray that our good Lord grant Ms. Minerva Laforteza eternal rest, and to
her family, peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me,
even if he dies, will live, and everyone who lives and believes in me will
never die.” –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant