[Blueboard] Congratulations to passers and topnotchers of the 2015 Psychology Licensure Exams

Maria Regina M. Hechanova rhechanova at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 3 11:23:21 PHT 2015

The Ateneo Department of Psychology proudly congratulates its alumni and faculty who passed the 2015 licensure exams for Psychologists and Psychometrician.

We are also happy to proud to announce that our graduates once again topped the Psychologist exam - #1 Sampaguita Adapon and #3 Anne Marie Topacio.  This is the second year in a row that our department has topped this exam and we happy that that last year's topnotchers Kay Bunagan (#1), Toni Mactal (#2) and this year's #3 (Annie Topacio) are all current faculty members of the Psychology Department.

We also have 3 alumni who placed in the top 10 of the Psychometrician Exam: Donald Bertuflo (#7), Meg Dizon (#9) and Therese Ocampo (#10).

Our departmental passing rate was 86% for both exams (national passing rate was 46-47%).

Ma. Regina M. Hechanova, PhD
Professor & Chair, AdMU Department of Psychology
426-5905