[Blueboard] AHS I ANNUAL STAFF RETREAT I 22-25 APRIL 2015

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Wed Apr 22 15:08:39 PHT 2015

TO THE ATENEO DE MANILA COMMUNITY

Please be informed that the Ateneo de Manila High School annual staff
retreat will be on Wednesday-Saturday, 22-25 April 2015 at St.
Scholastica's Center of Spirituality, Tagaytay City.

For inquiries regarding high school operations, you may contact the
administration security personnel at local 6298.

As we send this men into yet another mission in giving themselves
selflessly to the ministry of service to our community, we fervently pray
for a meaningful retreat and for their personal intentions.

Thank you very much.

*Fr. JESSEL GERARD M. GONZALES, S.J.*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant

Ite, Inflammate Omnia. -St. Ignatius de Loyola