[Blueboard] POWER BULLETIN

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Wed Apr 22 09:01:17 PHT 2015

[image: Inline image 1]

Date                :           April 22, 2015

Memo to          :           The University Community

>From               :           Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                    Director

Subject            :           POWER BULLETIN

Please be advised that we have been experiencing power outage in some parts
of the campus after heavy rains yesterday .

The affected areas are:

   1. Bellarmine Hall
   2. Bellarmine Field
   3. East Asian Pastoral Institute (EAPI)
   4. High School
   5. Pollock Center
   6. Jesuit Residence (JR)
   7. Moro Lorenzo Sports Complex
   8. Church of the GESU

Fault was traced to some burnt cable along the Bellarmine transformer
junction . This junction is also where those affected areas' power supply
cables merge. As of 4AM, cable assessments have already started including
necessary tests to identify extent and recommended repairs . Once
completed, we expect repairs to start immediately and will continue on this
whole day . For contingency measures, gensets have been activated at  the
Jesuit Residence and High School since last night, and early this morning
respectively with support maintenance on close monitoring .

Incidentally, a single phase supply mode was also experienced at the Social
Sciences Building and Leong Hall last night upon energization . We are also
checking on the system and are now on Genset mode until the single phasing
is corrected.

Thank you and we hope for your patience and kind understanding. We will
keep you posted on further developments. Meantime, our  Technical Heads and
Grounds Maintenance will be around campus to provide assistance.

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

Please email comments to: *Arch. Michael M. Canlas* at mmcanlas at ateneo.edu