[Blueboard] Ateneo Team Wins Microsoft Imagine Cup National Finals: World Citizenship Category

Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo mrodrigo at ateneo.edu
Wed Apr 15 22:06:53 PHT 2015

The Department of Information Systems and Computer Science is proud to
congratulate Charles Justin Lim (4CS) and Sean Andrew Yu Rafanan (4CS)
for winning the National Finals: World Citizenship Category of the
Microsoft Imagine Cup 2015!

Their project entitled "Sing!" is a mobile educational app that
teaches learners how to overcome tonedeafness.

Aside from being named national champion, project Sing! also received
the Best Booth and EduPro Choice Awardee. Justin and Sean received a
cash prize and an opportunity to compete in the Asian Semi-Finals.  If
they win at the Asian level, they move on to the World Finals which
will be held in Seattle, WA.  We ask the community to send its
prayers, positive thoughts, and good wishes to our team!

To Justin and Sean, once again, congratulations!