[Blueboard] 50% discount on Confucius Institute Courses

Ateneo Confucius Institute info at ateneoconfucius.com
Fri Apr 10 13:12:12 PHT 2015

[image: Inline image 1]

Enrollment is now open for Cycle 34 Chinese Language and Culture classes at
the Confucius Institute at the Ateneo de Manila University.

Taichi and Qigong are currently not available.

Classes will run from April 18 to June 20, 2015. Deadline for registration
is on April 13, 2015.

*We are inviting Ateneo faculty and staff from all units to avail of
our 50% discount on all tuition fees.*

There will be classes available in both Loyola and Salcedo campuses every
Saturday and T-Th. We can also offer special classes for groups of ten or
more students.

For complete schedules, venues and fees, please download our brochure from
www.ateneoconfucius.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ateneoconfucius.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH8jrbYd3ttoTPvVU0SGS59WtSK0A>
.

You may also contact us via our numbers below.

*Confucius Institute at the Ateneo de Manila University*

*Makati Campus - Main*
Tel (632) 894-4513, 894-4663
Fax (632) 812-5617
6/F Ateneo Professional Schools, #130 H.V. dela Costa St., Salcedo Village,
Makati City 1227

*Loyola Campus*
Tel (632) 421-6001 loc 5288
Fax (632) 929-5397, 926-5118
2/F Ricardo and Dr. Rosita Leong Hall, Ateneo de Manila University,
Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City 1108

www.ateneoconfucius.com