[Blueboard] JGSOM Temporary Offices at Matteo Ricci Hall

Anna Ma. H. Galvez agalvez at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 29 17:20:44 PHT 2014

We would like to inform the community that JGSOM will be using  the Matteo
Ricci Hall as its temporary office space during the construction of the 4th
and 5th floors of the PLDT-CTC and JGSOM Buildings from December 2014 to
July 2015. (Students will still be able to use the non-air conditioned area
of the second floor for group study and one study hall for individual study
on the 1st Floor).

The JGSOM departments, programs, the Ateneo Family Business Development
Center will be transferring to the 2nd Floor of the Matteo Ricci Hall
tomorrow, October 30, 2014.

The phone lines of the departments and programs will not be functional in
the morning of October 30. We expect the phone lines to be operational by
1:00 pm of the same day.

For any urgent concerns or matters, please call local 5501, 5502 or 5503.

The JGSOM Business Resource Center will be moving to Ricci Hall by November
10 once it has completed the Entrepreneurial Academy Series.

The Office of the Dean and the Ateneo Center for Social Entrepreneurship
will be overseeing several events during the month of November hence the
transfer to Ricci Hall will be done by the first week of December.

We apologize for any temporary inconvenience this may cause.

We would like to thank the Rizal Library, OAS, FMO, MIS and CNG for their
assistance during this transfer.

Thank you.

Office of the Dean
JGSOM