[Blueboard] Fwd: All Saints' Day Break

Vice President for Administration [VPA] vpadmin at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 28 17:04:18 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

Date

:

Memo to

:

The University Community

From

:

(Sgd.) Nemesio S. Que, SJ

Vice President

Subject

:

Update: All Saints' Day Break

After careful and serious reconsideration with other senior administrators,
we have agreed to *call-off work this Friday, 31 October* for all
University offices at all the campuses. This is to give everyone ample time
to prepare and to travel. We understand that a number of us will be going
home to our respective provinces to observe this intimate holiday.

Kindly disregard, then, the first memo regarding *All Saints' Day* released
earlier today.

Employees must ensure that offices are kept safe and secure during the
break.
All windows should be closed; doors, locked; and electrical equipment,
unplugged.

For your proper information and guidance.

--
Office of the VP for Administration
Ateneo de Manila University