[Blueboard] Officer-in-Charge

Bernardita G. Yacaba byacaba at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 21 09:41:51 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

Date                 :           20 October 2014

Memo to         :           The Basic Education Community

>From                :           Fr. Anthony C. Pabayo, SJ

                                      Vice President for Basic Education

Subject            :           Officer-in-Charge

I will leave Manila to join the Province Retreat in Cebu City from 24-30
October.

After the retreat, I will attend the International Seminar on Ignatian
Pedagogy and Spirituality  in Manressa, Spain, 1-10 November 2014.

Mrs. Carmela C. Oracion will be Officer-in-Charge during this period.

My office has my contact information while I am away.

Thank you.

--
DITAS G. YACABA
Office of the Vice President for Basic Education

2F Xavier Hall, Ateneo de Manila University
Contact:   632-3761828
                632-4266001 local 4053