[Blueboard] Rizal Library 6th International Conference and Mini Book Fair, October 23-24, 2014

Teng Montejo emontejo at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 20 09:41:25 PHT 2014

The Rizal Library will be hosting its 6th International Conference with the
theme: "Leadership and Change : Setting Directions, Braving the Odds" on
October 23-24, 2014 at the Leong Hall Auditorium. During the 2-day
conference, there will also be a mini-book fair at the 5F Study Area of the
New Rizal Library.  We have three (3) international and six (6) local book
exhibitors at the fair.  We highly encourage faculty members to visit the
book fair and recommend books for the library.

We look forward to seeing you at the book fair.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

teng

Estela A. Montejo