[Blueboard] Invitation to Trick or Treat at the 10th Anniversary Celebration of Ateneoville , Nangka on Oct. 26

Jose Felix D. Falgui jfalgui at ateneo.edu
Thu Oct 16 13:02:44 PHT 2014

*Ateneoville Homeowners Association, Inc. (AHAI)*

Ateneoville, Barangay Nangka, Marikina City

Tel: 543-4077

Dear friends in the Ateneo Community,

            On October 26, Sunday, Ateneoville, Nangka, will be celebrating
its 10th anniversary as a village with a mass, a fund raising raffle, a
trick or treat event, and a movie night for the kids. The theme for the
Anniversary and Halloween party is “*Ateneoville Heroes, Assemble!*” and it
is an opportunity for us to celebrate our heroes and role models,
especially our everyday heroes and our own Filipino heroes of history and
story. This day is thus envisioned to be one when the families in
Ateneoville can bond with one another and with our friends, neighbors and
coworkers alike. It is our hope that you can join us on that day.

            The schedule of events on October 26, Sunday, is as follows:

3 – 4 pm – Celebration of the Holy Eucharist

4 – 5 pm – Announcement of the winners of the fund raising raffle,
storytelling
                    session for kids, and registration and picture taking
of the                     children before trick or treat. (40 Pesos
registration fee/child)

5 – 6 pm – Halloween Trick or Treat in Ateneoville!

6 – 7 pm – Salu-salo and Fellowship

7 – 8 pm – Movie night for the kids

            There is a 40 Peso registration fee per child joining the trick
or treat which is to be paid during the registration period after the mass.
Each registered child will also be included in the judging for best costume
and be given a snack and drink. Parents and guardians are highly encouraged
to dress up in costume!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to forward these
to jfalgui at ateneo.edu or cellular phone number 0921-5777472. We are
definitely looking forward to seeing you and your family on October 26,
Sunday, so you can join us in celebrating our 10th year as a community by
bonding with us and our families in Ateneoville.

            Sincerely,

*Jose Felix de Guzman Falgui*

*AHAI President*