[Blueboard] PABX Update

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 10 09:06:53 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

Date                :           10 October 2014

Memo to          :           The University Community

>From               :           Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                    Director

Subject            :           PABX Update

We would like to inform the community that due to heavy rains last week, 2
shelves of our PABX's Ringer Power supply card were damaged due to
lightning surge . This affected the Administration's PABX system
particularly those under the Loyola Schools' telephone system . Immediate
repairs were carried out but due to the extent of damage,  replacement of
supply cards is necessary.

Expected arrival of replacement parts and corresponding repairs by this
weekend.

Thank you and we hope for your patience and kind understanding.

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

Please email comments to: *Arch. Michael M. Canlas* at mmcanlas at ateneo.edu