[Blueboard] POWER BULLETIN UPDATE - BARANGKA GRID

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 7 11:13:03 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

Date                :           7 October 2014

Memo to          :           The University Community

>From               :           Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                    Director

Subject            :           POWER BULLETIN UPDATE - BARANGKA GRID

We are pleased to advise the community of the following.

1.  Scheduled upgrading of cut-out and lightning arrester and replacement
of insulators and crossarm at Barangka grid by Meralco last Sunday, 5
October 2014 has been completed.  Duration was extended until 3:10 PM due
to heavy rain and late mobilization.

2.  Scheduled rehabilitation of Barangka grid line yesterday, 6 October
2014, replacement of 2 wooden poles to concrete pole, and stringing of
overhead lines connection of static wire has been completed.  Duration was
extended until 6:15 PM due to technical difficulties encountered.

For your necessary reference, herewith list of facilities under Barangka
Grid.

*Barangka Grid:*

   - Residence Hall
      - Cervini Hall
      - Eliazo Hall
   - Godofredo Alingal Hall (Alingal Hall)
   -  Loyola House of Studies (LHS)
   - Arrupe International Residence (AIR)
   - Sonolux Building
   - Center for Family Ministries (CEFAM)
   - Loyola School of Theology (LST)
   - San Jose Seminary
   - Christian Life Community Center (CLC Center)

Again, we thank you for your patience and kind understanding.  We apologize
for any inconvenience caused and we look forward to having a more efficient
electrical supply systems in place.

For concern please contact us at 426-6001 loc. 4101

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

Please email comments to: *Arch. Michael M. Canlas* at mmcanlas at ateneo.edu