[Blueboard] 2014 Annual Staff Excellence Awards - Erratum

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Sat Oct 4 10:10:34 PHT 2014

To the Ateneo de Manila community:

Please take note of the correction on page 2 (section A, #2) of the
attached file titled "Guidelines Excellence for Staff":

. . . For this year’s awards, therefore, the nominee should have obtained a
performance rating of 90 or 5.3* or higher for fiscal year 2013–2014 and 87
or 5.1 * for FY 2012–2013 and FY 2011–2012.

Thank you very much.