[Blueboard] 2014 Annual Staff Excellence Awards

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 3 10:48:16 PHT 2014

        [image: Inline image 1]

Memo to      :     University Community

Subject         :     2014 Annual Staff Excellence Awards

As our way of recognizing excellence in our service in the Ateneo, I am
pleased to announce that nominations may now be made for the Staff
Excellence Awards for non-teaching and maintenance personnel.

Any member of the University Community may submit nomination(s) stating the
reasons in accordance with the attached criteria approved for the Awards.

To ensure proper screening of nominees for Staff Excellence Awards for
non-teaching and maintenance personnel, nominations must be sent to the
Vice President of the cluster to which the office of the nominee belongs.
The deadline for submitting nominations to the Vice Presidents is
Wednesday, 15 October 2014.

All Vice Presidents, in turn, are requested to submit the pre-screened
nominations to my office (c/o Ms Hilda Kapauan Abola), or send them by
email to habola at ateneo.edu not later than Wednesday, 22 October 2014.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the friends and alumni of
the University who make the Awards possible through their generous and
untiring benefaction.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ