[Blueboard] ASSET FOR DISPOSAL - NOVEMBER 2014

Ma. Isabel P. Hugo mhugo at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 27 16:04:16 PHT 2014

We have accumulated a substantial number of assets for transfer or disposal -
  equipment, furniture's,  etc., some are  in good condition.  Interested
departments can review the attached list and inspect the items in their
corresponding locations.

Requests for transfer shall be entertained on a first-come-first-serve
basis until December 5, 2014, you can email or contact me  at the Central
Purchasing Office for more details.

 CENTRAL PURCHASING OFFICE

--
Isabel P. Hugo