[Blueboard] Survey of Phi Kappa Phi members

Catherine P. Vistro-Yu cvistro-yu at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 26 19:01:57 PHT 2014

We are conducting a survey among all faculty and research associates in the
Loyola Schools, the Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health, the Ateneo
School of Government, Ateneo Law School, and the Graduate School of
Business to determine who are members of Phi Kappa Phi.

If you are indeed a member, please send an email to Mr. Jun Sabug of JGSOM,
(fsabug at ateneo.edu) containing the following information:
Name:
Phi Kappa Phi Chapter:
Active Member? (i.e. dues are paid):
Lifetime Member?:

Please send your email no later than January 15, 2015.

The reason for the survey is that we are looking at the possibility of
forming an Ateneo chapter of Phi Kappa Phi. We are hoping to do this by
August 2015.

Thank you for your time!

CATHERINE P. VISTRO-YU, Ed.D.
Professor
Mathematics Education
Mathematics Department, School of Science and Engineering
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights,
Quezon City, PHILIPPINES 1108
(Tel/Fax) +632 4266125
(Tel) +632 4266001 Ext. 5680, 5685