[Blueboard] A Christmas Treat from Koro Ilustrado

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 25 15:58:25 PHT 2014

**
*A Christmas Treat from Koro Ilustrado*

What better way to welcome our Savior at Christmastime than by singing
our favorite Christmas carols! That is why JesCom takes pride in
presenting *Koro Ilustrado*, JesCom's newest discovery. Last year, we
introduced to you this group through their first-ever album /Sa Iyong
Pag-ibig/. Although that was their first attempt at recording, *Koro
Illustrado* has actually been around, singing at masses in various
parishes in the Metropolis. Despite the busy schedule of the members, as
full-time parents or as career-professionals, they have persisted in
their love for music and in their dedication to serve the Church. Their
efforts are now bearing fruits. In singing contests here and abroad,
*Koro Ilustrado* has been winning awards and recognition as well.

Fresh from the success of /Sa Iyong Pag-ibig/, we now give you *Koro
Ilustrado's CAROL OF THE BELLS: A CHRISTMAS A CAPPELLA. *Now you can
enjoy anew and afresh our well-loved Christmas carols. Through this
musical gift, we pray that your Christmas may be joyful and prayerful.

-Fr. Nono Alfonso, SJ

JesCom Director

*The songs from the album, CAROL OF THE BELLS: A Christmas A Cappella,
will be performed in a special concert on November 28, 8PM at the EDSA
Shrine. We hope to see you there!*

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

"Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM "
- Earl Shaof

---