[Blueboard] Budget Guidelines for FY 2015-2016 (full year) and for April to May 2015

Vice President for Finance and Treasurer [VPFT] vpfintreas at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 24 15:40:29 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

Date

:

Memo to

:

The University Community

From

:

Jose F. Santos

Vice President

Subject

:

Budget Guidelines for FY 2015-2016 (full year) and for April to May 2015

We are pleased to announce the release of our updated budget website which
contains the guidelines and forms to be used in the preparation of your
unit’s budget for FY 2015-2016.  With the shift in academic calendar to be
implemented next year, we shall have a new fiscal year - June 1 to May 31.
To effect this change, we will also have to prepare a budget to cover April
to May 2015.  Thus there will be two budgets to be prepared corresponding
to the two periods.  Note that the website also has a clickable box “April
to May 2015” where you can view and download the guidelines and forms to be
used for the interim two-month period.  Please visit our dedicated website
http://www.ateneo.edu/internal/budget  to access these guidelines and forms.

Please accomplish the budget forms and submit the same to our office not
later than January 7, 2015. However, for the April to May 2015 CAPEX
requests, please submit them on or before December 20, 2014 as these will
be reviewed and presented to the Board of Trustees earlier.

Another important clickable box is the Schedule of University Budget
Meetings.  Kindly check this out so you can mark your calendar with the
date and time assigned to your unit. Should you have any questions, please
call Ms. Lenie Conel or Janis Dolalas of the Treasurer’s Office.

We hope you will visit the updated website, and let it be another tool to
help you with your budget preparation.  Thank you for your usual support
and cooperation.