[Blueboard] Launching of the campus bike lane

Josephy F. Almosera jalmosera at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 20 11:18:47 PHT 2014

​Date            :      November 20, 2014

Memo to     :      The University Community

>From          :      Mr. Marcelino J. Mendoza

                          Director - Campus Safety and Mobility Office
(CSMO)

Subject      :      Launching of the campus bike lane

In line with our goal to promote and provide environmentally sustainable
modes of mobility in campus, we are pleased to inform the community that we
will be launching the campus bike lane on Saturday, November 22, 2014,
7:00am at the West Parking Area (near the New Rizal Library).

We would also like to enjoin all bicyclists to participate in the program
and gear up for the campus bike tour.

Thank you.

​