[Blueboard] INVITATION TO SUPPORT THE COCONUT FARMERS

Office of the Associate Dean for Student Affairs [LS] adsa.ls at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 20 08:50:59 PHT 2014

On November 20, 2014, Thursday, the Ateneo de Manila University, home to
the Sumilao Farmers and Anti-APECO marchers, will once again open its doors
to our 71 coconut farmers marching for social justice!

We invite the Ateneo community to join in the line-up of activities on
Thursday:
​​
·      1:00 PM -  Assembly Time at Leong Hall Lobby
·      2:30 PM - ETA of Marchers in Gate 3
·      3:00 PM – Solidarity Program
·      4:30 PM – Multi-sectoral mass with Fr. Jett Villarin at Church of
the Gesu
·      5:30 PM – Interfaith Prayer Vigil
·      6:00 PM – Dinner, jamming with students and  medical check-up

November 21,
·      9:00 AM - Pamamaalam Program
·      9:30 AM - Departure of marchers from ADMU to UP Diliman

We encourag
​e
 everyone to wear WHITE.

We recognize that the 42-year long struggle has been too long for social
justice to remain elusive to our nation’s coconut farmers, and we believe
that it is high time for the Ateneo, once again, to move in solidarity with
our farmers!