[Blueboard] DEMISE OF + HOMER P. BLANCO

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 19 19:08:25 PHT 2014

*PRAYER INTENTION*

Let us pray for the repose of the soul of* + HOMER P. BLANCO*, who passed
away last Tuesday, 18 November 2014. Mr. Blanco is the father of Mr.
Jean-Pierre L. Blanco, staff member of the Ateneo de Manila High School.
The viewing of urn will be on Wednesday, 19 November 2014 from 8:00 AM -
10:00PM at the Loyola Crematorium, Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City.

We pray that our good Lord grant Mr. Homer Blanco eternal rest, and his
family peace and consolation.

*Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me
will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will
never die. –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Administrative Assistant

Ite, Inflammate Omnia. -St. Ignatius de Loyola