[Blueboard] Temporary Transfer of OHRMOD Compensation Section and Benefits Section at Room 206, 2nd Floor, Faber Hall

Human Resource Management and Organization Development [HRMOD] hrmod at ateneo.edu
Sat Nov 15 10:23:07 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

Please be advised that starting on Monday, 17 November 2014, the *Compensation
Section and Benefits Section* of the Office of Human Resource Management
and Organization Development (OHRMOD) will be *temporarily located at Room
206, 2nd Floor, Faber Hall*.

We will still maintain the same local/contact numbers.

Katherine E. Soriano - Head, Benefits Section / Acting Head, Compensation
Section
     Local No.                   :  4125
     Helpdesk-24/7            :  871-99-19
Aileen Grace S. Demata - HR Officer II, Benefits Section  :  Local No. 4126
Suzanne L. Melaya - HR Assistant II, Benefits Section     :  Local No. 4127
Health Care (LOA Issuance) - Diann Marie M. Sumo
     Local No.                  : 4128
     Mobile No.                :  0917-851-9514
     Helpdesk-24/7           :  585-43-71

Dorothy Lynn F. Baylocon - HR Assistant II, Compensation Section  :  Local
No. 4123
Maricel M. Agapay - HR Assistant II, Compensation Section            :
 Local No. 4124 [*on Maternity Leave*]
Ma. Corazon B. Pangan - HR Consultant
 :  Local No. 4122

*The rest of the OHRMOD Team* consisting of the following Sections will *remain
at Room 207, 2nd Floor, Xavier Hall until further notice*:

Maria Victoria T. Cortez - Director
     Local No.                 :  4120
     Direct Line / Fax No. :  426-12-45
Jane S. Lopez - Administrative Assistant I, Office of the Director
     Local No.                :  4121
     Helpdesk-Landline   :  921-97-24
     Helpdesk-24/7         :  871-99-11

Jenny C. See - Head, Talent Management and Organization Development Section
/      :  Local No. 4155
                      Acting Head, Workforce Planning and Capability
Development
Milagros R. Sandoval - HR Officer II, Workforce Planning and Capability
Development    :  Local No. 4156
Nikki T. Valenciano - HR Officer I, Workforce Planning and Capability
Development       :  Local No. 4157
Christine L. Velasco - HR Assistant II, Workforce Planning and Capability
Development : Local No. 4158
     Local No.                 :  4158
     Recruitment
          Globe Mobile No.:  0915-293-4932
          Smart Mobile No.:  0929-827-9548

Tomas L. Testa IV - Head, Policy Development and HR Relations Section
          Local No.            :  4129
          Helpdesk-24/7     :  546-73-79
     Atty. Alma Renee R. Pavia - Head, Employee Relations and Engagement
            :  Local No. 4159
          Aj P. Purugganan - HR Officer I, Employee Relations and
Engagement              :  Local No. 4159

Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you.

MARIA VICTORIA T. CORTEZ
Director