[Blueboard] Dear Future: I'm Saving Up For You (Change in Schedule for Simple Stock Market Investing)

Workforce Planning and Capability Development(Training) [HRMOD] training.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 13 12:01:51 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

TO                    :           The University Community

FROM              :             *Maria Victoria T Cortez*

                                      Director

RE           :           *Dear Future: I'm Saving Up For You (Financial
Management Series)*

The Office of Human Resource Management & Organization Development would
like to invite you to attend a learning session on Financial Management for
Ateneo employees on November 19, 25, and 27, 2014.

The series will cover lectures on the basics of investing and investment
instruments particularly on mutual funds and stock market. Schedules are as
follow:

Date

Time

Topic

November 19, 2014

9:00 am – 12:00 am

InvestAbility: Mutual Funds Seminar

(Colayco Foundation for Education Inc.)

3:00 pm – 5:00 pm

Basic Mutual Fund Investing

(Philequity Management Inc)

November 25, 2014

*9:00 - 11:00 am*

Simple Stock Market Investing

(COL Financial Philippines)

November 27, 2014

Session A

9:00 am – 11:00 am

BPI Asset Management

Session B

2:00 pm – 4:00 pm

*Venue for all the talks will be at the Faber Hall Function Room. *

If you are interested to attend the series, please register online (
http://bit.ly/dearfuture).

For queries, you may email training.hrmod at ateneo.edu or call Nikki
(4157)/Alma (4159).

Thank you!