[Blueboard] JesCom's Christmas CD Album Launch

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 11 20:10:06 PHT 2014

<http://www.jescom.ph/2014/11/isang-pamaskong-anyaya-mula-sa-musica-chiesa/>

*/
Isang Pamaskong Anyaya
<http://www.jescom.ph/2014/11/isang-pamaskong-anyaya-mula-sa-musica-chiesa/>
by Musica Chiesa/*

This album hopes to restore our sense of awe and wonder at the startling
mystery of Christmas, as we celebrate the Bi-Centennial Anniversary of
the Restoration of the Society of Jesus.

-Jboy Gonzales, SJ

FOUNDER/ PRODUCER

*/Isang Pamaskong Anyaya/**will be launched on 04 December 2014, 7PM, at
the St. Stanislaus Kostka Chapel, Ateneo de Manila High School. *

*ADMISSION IS FREE.*

For CD orders and inquiries, call 4265971 to 72
loc 112-113, or email tanging.yaman at jescom.ph.

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

"Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM "
- Earl Shaof

---