[Blueboard] Ateneo Psych Department tops Licensure!

Ma. Regina Hechanova ginahech at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:40:38 PHT 2014

The Ateneo Department of Psychology is pleased  to announce that the topnotcher of the first ever licensure exam for Psychologists is our very own faculty member Kay Bunagan.  The top 2 and 3 passers are also our graduates - Toni de Guzman Mactal (#2) and Michael Macaraig (#3).  In addition, 100% of all our takers for the Psychologists licensure exam passed!

We also congratulate 23 of our undergraduate alumni who passed the Psychometrician exam. Two of them placed in the top 10 - Angelique Villasanta (#3) and Victoria Espino (#4)!

http://rp1.abs-cbnnews.com/exam-results/11/04/14/ateneo-grads-top-psychologist-psychometrician-board-exams

Ma. Regina M. Hechanova, PhD
President, Psychological Association of the Philippines
Chair, AdMU Department of Psychology
426-5905
09178744184