[Blueboard] Congratulations to Dr. Stephanie Marie R. Coo!

Office of the Dean [LS] dean.soss at ateneo.edu
Tue Nov 4 15:34:41 PHT 2014

The School of Social Sciences

proudly congratulates

Dr. STEPHANIE MARIE R. COO

Instructor, Department of History

for successfully defending her doctoral dissertation

Clothing and the Colonial Culture of Appearances in Nineteenth Century
Spanish Philippines (1820-1896),

*(**Vêtement et culture coloniale du **paraître** dans les Philippines sous
domination Espagnole** (1820-1896))*

Summa cum laude,

as unanimously decided by the academic jury

*(mention très honorable avec félicitations unanimes du jury),*

the highest honors that an academic jury can give in a dissertation defense

at the Université Nice Sophia Antipolis

in Nice, France on 3 October 2014

as part of her Erasmus Mundus PhD scholarship grant.

The members of the academic jury were:

Mme Maria Luisa T. Camagay, Professor, University of the Philippines

Mme Claire Laux, Professor, *Institut d’études politiques** de Bordeaux*

Mme Silvia Marzagalli, Professor,* Université** Nice Sophia** Antipolis*

Mr Xavier Huetz de Lemps, Professor, *Université** Nice Sophia** Antipolis*

Mme Maria-Dolores Elizalde Perez Grueso,* Directrice** de Recherché,*

*Consejo** Superior de** Investigaciones Cientificas*

Our sincerest congratulations, Typtyp!  We are very proud of you!

Office of the Dean
School of Social Sciences
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City